Hoof Health Consultation
Dairy cow welfare is a primary concern with producers around the globe. Hoof health largely affects daily productivity and herd longevity. Our consultant team investigates lameness from the cow’s perspective, focusing on the dynamics that influence hoof health and the well-being of the milking herd, dry cows, and growing heifers.
Evaluate Lameness Trigger Points:
- Cow environment – facility design
- Time budgets
- Livestock Handling and Stockmanship
- Lameness detection through locomotion scoring
- Hoof health records and trimming schedules
- Hoof trimming and lame cow treatment techniques
- Footbath management
We help you develop a #NoLamenessTolerance based on practical solutions.